Why Are you considering Us to Guide you in Tanzania? Why Book With Us for a Safari In Tanzania
The entire Wild Secret Safaris team is working to make sure that you have an incredible time in Tanzania.
First and foremost, we offer you a “Hakuna Matata Guarantee.” With our guarantee, we promise 5 things:
- An incredible guide (Full-time assistance while you contacting our Experts)
A fantastic vehicle (owned and maintained by Wild Secret Safaris)
All accommodations as noted in your itinerary
24-hour service and assistance from a company owner at any time of day from anywhere in the world during your trip.
If you experience any problems or disappointments, let us know and we’ll make it right.
Even more, we offer the following:
- Pre-safari Guides on safari
- Honest, knowledgeable & sincere planning advice
- Credit cards and personal checks accepted
- Our “Triple Check System” to confirm and prove that all bookings have been properly made and confirmed*
- A toll-free number to call us with any safari planning questions
- Fair and consistent pricing: our first offer is always our best offer. We are not the cheapest the company but we usually have the lowest price when compared to similar-quality companies.
Wild secret safaris Profile – Read more About Us
- Licensed safari company with Tanzania Licensing Authority (TALA),
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Consistently positive reviews on TripAdvisor and Fodors
- Phones answered at any time every day in Tanzania.
- Full-time, experienced, well-trained, friendly and motivated wildlife guides
- AMREF Flying Doctors insurance provided to all guests
Our Safari Vehicles – View Our Safari Vehicles
- Unlimited mileage in a Toyota Land Cruiser in excellent condition
- Pop-up roof for 360-degree wildlife viewing and shade from the sun
- 2-Way Radio (Radio Call)
- Comfortable seats with extra cushions (upon request)
- Small refrigerator
- Car radio with USB port and selection of Tanzanian music
- Electrical outlets for your electronics and batteries
At least 2 Pairs of Binoculars (Nikon Monarch 8×36 or Eagle Optics Ranger 8×42)
Camera stabilization bags (upon request)
Guidebooks for wildlife identification
First Aid Kit
2 Spare Tires
Follow our African Travel Guide for Muslim Traveler;-